Bill Dear took me by the park while we were doing errands so I took advantage and got some shots.
Pleasantly surprised to find some petunias blooming. They won't be for long though. 40's and 20's the next couple of weeks. The plants and bugs are so confused...
Like these honeybees. They were slow and confused, about at the end of their life cycle, taking care of the hive and the next generation.
The waterfall and spring is gorgeous, especially this time of year. Cooler temps seem to make the water clearer.
Pretty cool.
And I really appreciate Hubby taking me because I don't get out as much as
I'd like to and with the cold season coming it's going to be cabin fever time.
I'd like to and with the cold season coming it's going to be cabin fever time.
Enjoy your day and God bless 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment