We 1st discovered the local conservation trails when we had to catch and release a racoon.
Maybe because there aren't walls or barriers between me and God. His creation all around me, the breeze, the birds, rustling of leaves, babbling springs.
I miss country life. Especially being away from people and noise. Freedom to roam and walk, just enjoy nature.
And it's been nice enough we've been able to go quite a bit lately. Plus hubby found a good trail with lots of offshoots to explore.
Helps that the pup loves it too. We can let her off the lead, she runs on the path with us. It's helpful to have a distraction free environment to command train her too.
Never know what you'll find growing in the wild either. It's nice to see what grows on it's own, how things grow around each other.
So much space. Seems like you can't spit without hitting a store or building, people. Part of the appeal is getting away from all that, getting time to think.
A reminder that autumn is coming in a few days. It's already cooler, darker ealier. I wish spring and fall lasted longer.
That's all.
I'm sure I'll have more pictures on our next trip out.
Stay blessed instead of stressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment