A couple of years ago I ruptured my right Achilles tendon. Now the left is tearing and swelling.
I can stay off of it until it heals, or I can blow it out and be off of it guaranteed for months.
God has been telling me lately to sit and be patient. Now I am literally being fircedcto sit and be patient. Having to let Bill Dear help me, having to take it easy when there is so much I want to do.
We're waiting on financial breakthroughs, waiting on physical healing, waiting on things to stop breaking and needing attention/money.
So many little things piling up.
At times it feels like a tidal wave of small problems that threatens to overwhelm.
And then there is God.
Waving his hand over the percieved mess and smiling on us. This is nothing. A minor inconvenience. He's already worked out the answers.
For his glory, for his praise, because the clay doesn't mold itself. The seed doesn't plant itself.
He is the creator.
And if he made it, he can fix it, mold it, change it, improve it.
I can be patient.
I asked God to help me gain wisdom, strength, patience, humbleness.
He is helping me, right now, in this challenging moment.
And despite it being uncomfortable, it is good.
Praise the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment