Friday, June 18, 2021

Where to start ?

Pictures and thoughts. Trying to decide what to say.  My brain is crowded. In a good way, but crowded today. 
Pictures 1st. 
My flower beds aren't exactly trim and neat. All kinds of weeds and wildflowers are growing out there. It looks messy. 
But that mess is beautiful because it's God's "mess". I find and learn about things I wouldn't think to on my own.  My back keeps me from doing a lot, and I've told God on several occasions. 
I'll do my best, you grow the rest. 
And he has,  and I thank him for such a glorious blessing.  I miss my walks,  I miss the woods, I miss nature. So he's bringing it to me!
God is awesome! 😊

¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆
I don't mesh well with a lot of women.  Women who remind me of the "problematic " traits of my mom drive me insane. 
I'm working on it,  trying to move past it, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to be more than polite to some types of women. 🤷‍♀️

□●□●□●□●□●
I really miss my dog. I don't want another pup just to replace her because I can't replace her.  
We agree we want another one,  later when we get the yard and fence done. 
Right now we're on our limit of 4 legged critters, and I'm not killing a cat to have a dog. 
I just miss my pup. 😞

○■○■○■○■○■
Trying to figure out how to make a diverse menu and still have a cheaper grocery bill.  
Finding healthy, different options.  
Experience other cultures,  new types of food. 
It's a challenge,  especially for me because I wasn't raised to be creative with food or experiment.  
Food was for survival,  it was basic, and cooking was scary because there were so many ways to mess up. 
Lesson? Never learn to cook from someone with OCD.  😂

Alright. I thought there was more, probably was when I started this but Bill Dear called and new things are in my head. 
For every new thought one old one gets put away, lol. 

Have a wonderful weekend and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment