Plus Bill Dear has to be up extra early, technically we're already an hour late for bed. Unfortunately we just finished dinner because he just got home.
That's life.
Anyway, I haven't been able to snap pics of all the stuff I've seen...like the red house finch, or the pale white juvenile cardinal. I haven't been able to go look for bugs either, the little one has been sick all week, not been up to exploring outside.
I did manage to get a picture of our 1st four o clock bloom of the season.
And some pictures I got earlier in the week when the little was feeling better.
That's all I've got.
And that's okay.
Hoping maybe the little will feel better tomorrow, or at least feel better enough to go outside for a moment.
Pad thai pork for dinner, it was really good, Bill Dear said so, lol. Hit the spot for sure, and simple ingredients. I did switch the bean sprouts with bamboo shoots, but I just don't really care for sprouts unless it's on my shawarma.
I'm weird, I know, but oh well 🤷♀️.
Okay, early morning; long, busy day.
Must sleep.
Ya'll take care, have an amazeballs weekend, and God bless you! ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment