Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Just Outside

Our peonies are finally in bloom.  Late this year, but so fluffy, as always.

Our rose bush survived the late freeze and is going to make a show this year.

Our holly bush got winter burn and had to be all the way back so we're glad to see her coming back.

A sleepy dandelion and a mallow, we've got a back yard full of mallow. 

Blue Jay family moved in close by and I was blessed enough to get this shot.

Baby ladybugs, they're so itty bitty I almost missed them!

Dandelion fluff.

I'm not sure, but I think they might be sweat bees.  Just chilling on a vine in the shade.

Just little wildflowers growing in the yard.  I love the smell of clover.  
Eventually we're hoping God will give us the means to fill the yard with different kinds of clover, speedwell, and other attractive flowers. 
I'd love to have a yard full of bees and butterflies.  😊❤

No comments:

Post a Comment