Sunday, May 7, 2023

Fish Hatchery

Dad asked her to wait while he got ready to go.....😄

All native flowers to the region, a couple I've never seen before.  I love flowers!
Rainbow trout is mainly what they breed here. They keep the lakes and rivers stocked.
breeding ponds for the trout, complete with ducks and heron, although the heron stayed away so I didn't get their snapshot. The ducks were following ys from pond to pond hoping for food, but it was after hours and the feed buckets were put away. 😕
I love being outside, the sun, the trees. That last picture,  I thought the hump at the bottom of the treee looked like a turtle 😄.  I need to get back to looking for pictures in clouds, letting my inner child out to play sometimes.  
Life is too short not to enjoy it. ❤
God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment