It was nice and I needed it.
I love being home and taking care of things here but I miss getting out and doing things. I miss my walks.
Achilles tendons are weak and I can't risk doing permanent damage.
So many new smells for her.
A couple of years ago they were yellow, orange, pink.....now they're all red (except the daylily which will always be yellow).
People get upset that their lilies change color, some folks get downright nasty about it. I found that out trying to research why it happens.
What I found out is that no one really knows. And when you don't know, guess. And when your guess gets questioned, get snooty.
🤦♀️
How about just be nice?
We don't have to know everything. I was curious but the lilies are still beautiful regardless of their coloring.
Just like some of the nastiest people are probably hiding a beautiful person under all that damage and loathing.
We forget that, so easily.
How nasty we can be.
All of us.
Blame is easy, hate is easy.
That's the problem.
I'm not perfect, Lord knows.
I can't promise anything except to do my best.
I try to better myself and if that means I overthink and overanalyze....well maybe I'm making up for all the people who live in constant denial....🤷♀️.
Anyway, ya'll have a blessed day ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment