Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Storms

Everyone goes through a stormy season, both figuratively and literally.
We are currently going through both,  lol.
Some shots of one of the literal storms that rolled in over the weekend.  At least I got the pretty one, most have just been regular soaking clouds. 

But of course, when you're income is related to construction and it's wet, consistently....your income hits the toilet. 

Will we be okay?
Yes.

Is it fun?
No.

And God is dealing with my mouth lately. 
What I put in it, what I let out of it, and the heart behind both. 
Heavier stuff than one would think. 

Plus, I don't have my main medication and my fasting blood sugar levels are 200 +. 
120 is high end normal. 
Not good. 

And I know that this too shall pass, and I'm working on eating as healthy as I can and cutting amounts just to stay out of the danger zone of 300 +, but I've already packed on 4 lbs and counting despite exercise. 
Again, not good. 

So I might be a little testy and tired and irritable. 
Perfect time to go through a "watch your mouth" walk right?

Eh.
It's all good.
God is good. 
Lessons are good. 
Storms are good.
Without them we wouldn't appreciate the sunny days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment