Bill Dear asked that our next dog be a doxie mix, but not until it was time.
Apparently God said it was time. 😊
Salvation.
We got rebaptized.
God told me we needed to way back, months ago, before I was healed. I wondered why it took so long, what Gods plan was.
I let it go.
Pastor preached on freedom.
How we have to lay our baggage down to fight for the Lord, for ourselves.
I'm not responsible for what happened in the past. I've made my amends, I've forgiven and asked forgiveness.
I'm done.
Those bricks have been thrown and smashed.
I'm not carrying everyone else's opinions, words, pain, hurt, malice, anger, chaos anymore.
And it feels amazing!
This is the purpose of Salvation.
Not to deny that I'm human, not to deny my mistakes and flaws.
To embrace them, admit them, leave them behind me.
Learn, grow, move on.
If anyone else feels the need to hang on to it...that's their choice.
It is not mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment