Thursday, January 30, 2025

Revelations

I had no clue my aglaonema would flower. It's a plant I bought because the leaves were pretty and I thought to check how to take care of it.....but not what it would become. 
We're like that with people too.

Here's what I know, here's what I expect, no growth for you. 

And when they do grow instead of being happy for them, letting them spread out...we get mad.

How dare you!

A lot of people I love are no longer in my life. 
What I realized, those people quit being happy for us long before they were gone. They were absent. 
You shouldn't have prosperity,  no healing, how dare you see blessings,  how dare you be happy, how dare you change, don't you dare grow. 

I'm sorry,  sorry that you don't know agape love. Sorry that our changes hurt you, rubbed you wrong, brought up things you weren't ready to face. 
However, I'm not sorry that we're following the Lord.  I'm not sorry we're trying to grow and change for the better. I'm not sorry we have a good church family. I'm not sorry God's adjusting our circle. 

I wish you could have come along with us, and I love you, I pray for you, I want the best for you, and maybe one day we'll be in a position to join circles again. 
Just not right now. 

And that's okay.
You're human, we're human. 
Mistakes happen, words get said, lines get drawn. 
And if we stepped on your growth, if we tried to keep you down, if we hurt you....know it was unintentional. 
I ask your forgiveness, as we have forgiven you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment