Friday, June 7, 2024

Dreams


I had a tornado dream last night. 
Usually they are prophetic, so I'm writing it here to look at later on. 

In the dream it was sunset, the storm descended quickly, we could see the tornado but not in time to do much. 
We were hit head on, we had to hold on to keep from getting blown away. It was over just as quickly as is it began, and we lost all but a few important items like documents.  

We're going to go through something,  out of nowhere,  and we're going to lose almost everything,  but if we hold onto God and each other, we'll be okay. 
And it's weird, but I'm okay with it. 
Not that I want to lose everything,  I'm going to pray about it, through it,  sure. But God gave us everything we have, if it's taken from us then I know God will set us into something better. 
Maybe less stuff, a smaller house, maybe....whatever. Because whatever we have is exactly what God knows we need. 
And I think this is about having faith, showing that He means more than our stuff,  that it's time to move on to the next season. 

If I'm wrong then the dream made me realize how unimportant things are in the grand scheme of things.  It helped me understand how big God is and what faith can do. 

So we'll see what happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment