Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Trail

I can't imagine a time when I don't love the sky. God paints it beautifully. 
The trail is so serene this time of year. A little cool for the hikers, not in season for the hunters. 
To me the colors are brighter, cleaner. Spring is a wonderful time of year.  Colors popping, everything budding and waking up from it's slumber. 
I feel God closer outside than anywhere else,  even church. I think it's being surrounded by his creation. If you want to know God, know his creations.  Even the rocks sing his praise.
I need the peace, quiet, serenity. 
Fresh, cool air. Warm, bright sunlight.  Chatter of birds and insects. 
Speaking of....
This looked like an orange berry until I got close and the berry turned into a clump of spider babies. I was surprised but it was very cool to watch.

God gives the best surprises. ❤

Good day and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment