Is that a real lizard? Because I know a rubber ducky when I see one, no questions there but...cave+red lizard=fire lizard, right? If it's not made of rubber too, and it's real, that's incredible! All the pictures are, actually. I am really happy for you, it looks like a wonderful time! And wherever that is, I'd love to go there one day and see that all myself. Great pictures!
It is a real salamander! I was a little disappointed that i couldn't get the bat too, but it was too dark and your not allowed to touch a lot of the living rocks like dripstones and stalagmites.
Is that a real lizard? Because I know a rubber ducky when I see one, no questions there but...cave+red lizard=fire lizard, right? If it's not made of rubber too, and it's real, that's incredible!
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures are, actually. I am really happy for you, it looks like a wonderful time! And wherever that is, I'd love to go there one day and see that all myself. Great pictures!
It is a real salamander! I was a little disappointed that i couldn't get the bat too, but it was too dark and your not allowed to touch a lot of the living rocks like dripstones and stalagmites.
Delete