Sunday, January 10, 2021

Cats...mostly

There is one non cat picture, the sun was behind some clouds,  reminded me of the moon...just thought it was pretty. 

Then there's my cats, my babies. 
I miss my dog though. 
We come home and my instinct is to call her and let her know we're home. It's weird and a little empty with her gone. 
These guys (and one gal) do their best to cheer me up. 

Hiekka has taken up the mantle of nosy ninny since the dog died. 

Pooka loves her blanket.

Poe in mid bite, that little pink tongue...

Tigger,  he always look so serious, even when he's ornery. 

Bill Dear with his little baby, Poe. You can see Pooka yawning off to the side too. 

Poe is a hard core daddy's boy. He's also pretty laid back. 

I didn't include Spaz, our oldest, because he looks rough due to some dental issues right now. Poor guy.

Anyway, that's all I've got.  

Ya'll have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment